Keep watch of your home or your commercial property 24/7 with the help of security cameras installed by Morrill Electric. An estimated 75% of all crime is property crime — whether this is trespassing, loitering, property damage or breaking and entering. Luckily the chances of your property becoming a portion of that 75% are drastically reduced after installing security cameras in strategic places. Our goal is to improve productivity and safety with the help of state-of-the-art residential or commercial video camera systems.
Video Camera System Installation
At Morrill Electric, you can expect our electricians to first survey your property to determine the best possible locations in which to install each camera. There are a few factors that will need to be considered regarding where the cameras will be placed, such as:
- Where the building or home entrances are located. We always recommend a camera at every entrance.
- Where the nearest power source is located so that the wiring can be properly installed.
- Whether or not there are any obstructions on the property such as trees, bushes, or building features that need to be altered and/or removed.
- Not all types of security cameras can be installed in the same place. Depending on size or model, Morrill Electric may need to propose a few alternate placements.
Why Install A Video Surveillance System?
From parking lots and movie theaters, to store fronts and corporate offices, no one can go wrong when deciding to install a security camera system. Keeping tabs on both employees, passerby and your customers can help relieve unnecessary stress. Morrill Electric’s security camera installation services are beneficial for a variety of reasons, including:
• Capturing the image of any burglars
• Receiving discounts on insurance premiums
• Discourages break-ins with visible cameras
• Remote monitoring via the internet
Protect your home or business with a new video surveillance camera system! Morrill Electric is here to install brand new systems, update existing systems, as well as test security systems. Give us a call at (978) 388-1522 or request a quote online.